Providing every service to our clients in-house, it’s important to us that we offer a comprehensive range of consultation, assistance, and support. Take a look at all of our individual services to learn more about what it is we do:
Protecting your financial information is of the utmost importance—but so is protecting your interests. Working with a company of integrity like G.R. Bill means you can—and should—expect both.
- Business Acquisitions. We have decades of experience in business acquisitions in the San Diego area, which is why we’re able to offer our clients a vast range of expertise and assistance as they purchase businesses in the area.
- Business Sales. Looking to sell your business? We can help make sure that it’s ready to sell and that you get full value for your company. With our expertise in business transactions, we’ll help to find you the right buyer.
When you’re in full compliance with local and state regulations, your company has the framework in which to thrive. We’re happy to help you achieve a high standard of business preparedness and compliance.
- Liquor Licensing and Applications. Ensuring that your company has everything it needs to conform to all state and federal regulations is just step one. Our team of experts has been working with liquor licenses and is familiar with all of the steps you’ll need to take care of when running or opening a bar, restaurant, liquor store or similar establishment. We also offer preparation of PC&N (Public Convenience & Necessity) applications.
- Zoning and Land Use. Your business is only going to stay open as long as it’s compliant with all local zoning and land use regulations. Don’t fret; G.R. Bill has been dealing with zoning and land use issues in the area for over sixty-five (65) years. We can assist you with acquiring a NUP, CUP, MUP and/or other necessary zoning permits.
- Consultation. No matter what your business concerns, we can help. We’re happy to consult with you even if you’re not looking to buy or sell a business; we can help you stay compliant with all regulations so that when you do decide to buy or sell, you’ll be ready.
Don’t look to other business brokerage firms if you need more than one service listed above. A good consultant can provide you with everything you need to ensure smooth business transactions.